|Added on Rightmove:||20 November 2016 (552 days ago)|
- Fantastic private balcony
- Available furnished or unfurnished
- Excellent location for South Kensington and Cromwell Road
- Pets allowed
- Newly redecorated & refurbished
- Superb location for shops, services and transport links
- 651 sq ft
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 double bedrooms
- Generous reception room with ample space to dine
2 bedroom apartment to rent in South Kensington W8
A third floor 2 bedroom apartment to rent overlooking Lexham Gardens with a lift and building manager.
The property is newly decorated and fully furnished.
Beautifully presented throughout, this bright apartment comprises 2 double bedrooms, both with good storage, a modern bathroom and a spacious reception room/dining room and 2 picture windows with views across the communal gardens.
651 Sq Ft
Pets are accepted at this property at the landlords discretion.
Lexham Gardens is ideally situated to both Gloucester Road and Kensington High Street, providing an excellent variety of shops, bars and restaurants. For excellent transport links, Gloucester Road Underground Station (Circle, District and Piccadilly lines) and High Street Kensington (District and Circle lines) are nearby, while those travelling by car will benefit from rapid routes to the West via the A4/M4.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference ROBER_007139. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robert Manning, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.