|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||20 November 2016 (367 days ago)|
- 24 hour concierge service
- Private underground parking spaces
- Available Furnished or Unfurnished
- No agency fees when dealing direct with Landlord
- Video Entry
- 1496 SQ FT
Offering entirely lateral accommodation, this four bedroom apartment is a unique example of modern living and has a spectacular south facing terrace offering views across Central London.
The apartment is set on the 14th floor (with lift access) of Merchant Square, a popular modern development within Paddington Basin.
The large open plan kitchen and reception area offers fantastic entertaining space, as does the generously sized terrace. The master bedroom includes a walk in wardrobe, which leads through to a spacious en suite bathroom with separate bath and shower. There are three further double bedrooms (one with en suite) and secure underground parking space/s available.
The apartment is available for long term let in December 2016.
Approx 1496 SQ FT
Merchant square is located a few minutes' walk to Hyde Park and is within easy reach of Oxford Street and the West End.
The nearest underground station is Paddington underground (District, Circle, Bakerloo and Hammersmith and City lines) and mainline (Network Rail and Heathrow Express) and Marble Arch (Central line) station is also easily accessible.
Merchant Square is perfectly positioned for the imminent arrival of Crossrail in 2018 which will provide fast commutes into the City and Canary Wharf.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference ROBER_007153. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robert Manning, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.