|Added on Rightmove:||15 November 2016 (581 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 184826
Property Reference: 184826.
Recently renovated one bedroom ground floor flat in an attractive terraced house in Western Hill, 10 minutes walk from Durham market square and 5 minutes walk from Durham railway station. The property is in a beautiful street in a quiet area of the city and has shared use of a garden and double garage. There is a barbecue and seating in the garden, and there are two parks within 5 minutes walk.
The flat is furnished, all in good condition. There is one bedroom (with built-in cupboards), one shower room, a spacious bay-windowed sitting room looking out onto Albert Street, and a fully equipped kitchen including fridge, electric oven and gas hob, and a washing machine. There is also a tumble drier. The flat has double glazing and gas central heating.
We welcome enquiries from professionals or postgraduates.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £750.00 per month (£173.08 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £750.00
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 15 December, 2016
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: D
If calling, please quote reference: 184826
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-57033745.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 18482613112016. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.