|Added on Rightmove:||17 September 2016 (450 days ago)|
- A RECENTLY REFURBISHED & VERY LARGE TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM, TWO BATHROOM UPPER MAISONETTE
- LARGE OPEN PLAN RECEPTION ROOM
- MODERN FULLY FITTED KITCHEN
- LOTS OF STORAGE SPACE
- LARGE PRIVATE ROOF TERRACE
- IDEAL FOR PROFESSIONAL SHARERS
- SET IN THE HEART OF CAMDEN TOWN
- APPROXIMATELY 3 MINUTE WALK TO CAMDEN UNDERGROUND STATION (NORTHERN LINE)
- APPROX 10 MINUTE WALK TO REGENTS PARK
- AVAILABLE 7th January 2017
A RECENTLY REFURBISHED & VERY LARGE TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM, TWO BATHROOM SPLIT LEVEL UPPER MAISONETTE, offering bright and spacious living space throughout with LARGE PRIVATE ROOF TERRACE, set in the heart of Camden Town.
Boasting an exceptionally spacious reception room with an open-plan modern kitchen, this stunning, well-proportioned two double bedroom bedroom apartment also offers two bathrooms and a large private roof terrace.
Camden High Street is well placed, with the vibrant amenities of Chalk Farm and Camden Town on your door step and the green expanses of Regents Park & Primrose Hill also nearby.
Local transport includes both Camden town and Chalk Farm Underground Station for links into central London (Northern Line) .
AVAILABLE 7th JANUARY 2017
£550 PER WEEK
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 101559002521. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by McHugh & Co, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.