|Added on Rightmove:||17 October 2016 (494 days ago)|
- A GORGEOUS & NEWLY REFURBISHED, TWO BEDROOM SPLIT LEVEL MAISONETTE set in the HEART OF CAMDEN TOWN.
- FINISHED TO A HIGH SPECIFICATION THROUGHOUT
- MODERN FULLY FITTED KITCHENS WITH BREAKFAST BAR
- LARGE OPEN PLAN RECEPTION ROOMS
- TILED MODERN BATHROOM SUITE
- WOOD FLOORING THROUGHOUT
- LOTS & LOTS OF STORAGE SPACE
- APPROX 3 MINUTE WALK TO CAMDEN UNDERGROUND STATION (NORTHERN LINE)
- APPROX 7 MINUTE WALK TO REGENTS PARK
- EASY ACCESS TO EUSTON AND LONDONS WEST END
A GORGEOUS & NEWLY REFURBISHED, TWO BEDROOM SPLIT LEVEL MAISONETTE set in the HEART OF CAMDEN TOWN.
This luxury split level maisonette comprises of 2 double bedrooms, one bathroom / two toilets (The bathroom provide a heated towel rail, shower and contemporary bathroom fittings), is brightly lit up through large windows on white walls and immaculate wooden floors.
The highlight of this property is the exceptionally large open plan kitchen / reception room, providing you with a fantastic living / entertaining space.
Stucley place is conveniently located in the centre of Camden Town with immediate access to public transport and local shops, Camden underground station (Northern Line) is approx. 3 minutes walk away, and the lush open spaces of Regents Park are approx. 7 Minute walk.
£500 PER WEEK
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 101559002514. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by McHugh & Co, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.