|Added on Rightmove:||21 November 2016 (387 days ago)|
- FREE AGENCY FEES FOR A MOVE IN BEFORE NEW YEAR
- Only one months deposit required
- Split level one double bedroom flat
- Open-plan lounge and kitchen
- Modern white kitchen with plumbing for washing machine
- Modern tiled bathroom off bedroom with bath and shower over
- Large storage cupboard off bedroom
- AVAILABLE NOW!
This recently refurbished split level one bedroom flat is perfectly located in the centre of Western Road with easy access to all amenities and bus routes in and out of the City.
The flat is accessed by its own entrance to the rear of Western Road, leading into the open-plan lounge and kitchen; the modern white kitchen with oak veneer worktops includes stainless steel oven, hob and plumbing for a washing machine.
The staircase in the hallway leads down to the double bedroom and en-suite bathroom. The flat benefits from a large storage cupboard off the bedroom and a further cupboard in the hallway. The modern bathroom is finished to a high standard and comes complete with a bath and shower over.
Situated on Western Road, it has a desirable central location, with a large selection of bars, shops, restaurants and cafes a stones throw away. With the flat set back from the road, you can enjoy this location with the bonus of little traffic noise. U/F. GCH. EPC D. Council Tax Band A. Parking Zone Z. For Google Maps, the postcode is BN1 2LA.
Our all-inclusive agency fees have no hidden extra. Priced at £180 per person, we are confident that these are some of the most competitive fees within the market.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 689. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Coastal Management, Hove.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.