|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||21 November 2016 (483 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 186612
Property Reference: 186612.
This is a large, light and airy one double bedroom ground floor detached studio garden flat. The flat is only a few minutes walk from Brent Cross Underground station, Zone 3 on the Northern Line. The property benefits from a lovely private garden which is perfect for sitting out in on summer and winter evenings. The property features off street parking for one car. The flat can be furnished or unfurnished.
The property has a private garden not shared with anyone else.
Would suit a professional working couple or single professional.
Deposit required: 4 weeks rent
Rent includes water bill but excludes council tax and other bills.
- Very clean and spacious
- Within 2 minutes walk of Brent Cross Underground station, 5 minutes to nearest bus stops into the West End of London, and 10 minutes walk to the vibrant Golders Green high street.
- Few minutes walk to Tesco Supermarket (24 hours) and Brent Cross Shopping Centre
- Fantastic road access to West End, North Circular, M1, A41.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,000.00 per month (£230.77 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £1,000.00
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished or unfurnished (tenant can decide)
- Available to move in from 01 February, 2017
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills not included
- No Parking Available
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: D
If calling, please quote reference: 186612
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-57037810.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference 18661219112016. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.