|Added on Rightmove:||21 November 2016 (331 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 186614
Property Reference: 186614.
Immaculate and Spacious 3 bedroom semi-detached family home on a large corner plot with a pleasant open aspect which overlooks a green area from the front.
Presently under renovation and pictures of the interior will be added as soon as full refurbishment has been completed.
- New grey glossy kitchen units
- New modern bathroom with shower over bath
- New central heating radiators
- New double glazing
- New carpets and laminated grey flooring downstairs
- Newly plastered, decorated and painted
The property comprises:
Hallway - External UPVC door.
Lounge - 16'4 x 11'5 (4.98m x 3.48m)
Kitchen/ Dining Room - 16'5 x 14'9 (5.00m x 4.50m)
Adjoining Outhouse – one of the rooms can be used as a utility room and another for storage.
Stairs & Landing
Bedroom One - 14' x 9'8 (4.27m x 2.95m)
Bedroom Two - 12'2 x 11'5 (3.71m x 3.48m)
Bedroom Three - 11'4 x 6'5 (3.45m x 1.96m)
Gardens to the front, rear and side
Off road parking
Sorry, no large pets and no smokers.
Working families or part housing benefit concidered with a homeowner guarantor and references.
Available from mid December.
Private landlord managed property.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £595.00 per month (£137.31 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £595.00
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 16 December, 2016
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 5
- DSS enquiries welcome
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- Property has fireplace
- EPC Rating: D
If calling, please quote reference: 186614
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-57037825.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 18661419112016. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.