|Reduced on Rightmove:||03 December 2016 (476 days ago)|
- Direct river views
- Duplex apartment
- Stylish and contemporary interior
- Floor to ceiling glass walls
- Private balcony
- 24 hour concierge
- Short walk from Imperial Wharf Station
- Sainsburys superstore on the doorstep
Benefiting from a private balcony with direct views of the River Thames and large FLOOR TO CEILING GLASS WALLS looking out on to the beautifully presented landscape podium gardens. This 1,504sq/ft apartments also comes with a secure PARKING SPACE.
This apartment offers stylish, contemporary interiors throughout and comprises light and spacious open planning living, dining and kitchen areas, two double bedrooms, both with an ensuite shower room, a separate WC and PRIVATE BALCONY.
In addition, the development has a 24-hour concierge, onsite fitness suite and outdoor gym.
The development itself sprawls over 8 acres, built on one of the few undeveloped stretches of riverside in Central London, with Fulham fast becoming one of London's most desirable areas, home to a wide variety of shops, bars and restaurants and just a short walk from Chelsea Harbour, Imperial Wharf Station, the famous Kings Road and for added convenience there is Sainsbury's superstore right on the development's doorstep.
Available to rent now, furnished.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference BAT160561_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gordon & Co, Battersea.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.