|Added on Rightmove:||21 November 2016 (552 days ago)|
- LARGE TWO BED FIRST FLOOR FLAT
- SEPERATE LOUNGE PERFECT FOR THE FAMILY
- CLOSE TO SOUTH PARK
- ACCESS TO NUMEROUS BUS ROUTES
- SEVEN KINGS RAILWAY CLOSEBY
- EXCELLENT LOCAL AMENITIES
- DRIVEWAY SPACE FOR PARKING 1 CAR
- EPC RATING C
***TOO GOOD TO MISS*** Easymove Estate Agents are proud to present this fantastic LARGE TWO BED FIRST FLOOR FLAT in a house conversion. Perfect for families, it also features a separate lounge.
This property is situated on Ley Street and is also close to South Park. There are a numerous bus routes at your access as well as Seven Kings railway station a short distance away. Perfect for those daily commutes!
You have a variety of shops and useful amenities all within walking distance, including Ilford Town Centre.
When you apply for a tenancy there will be an administration fee to pay - ask our branch staff for further details of this fee and other fees which may become payable during the lifetime of your tenancy.
Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are travelling some distance to view.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1284. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Easymove, East Ham - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.