|Added on Rightmove:||21 November 2016 (214 days ago)|
- A beautifully presented two double bedroom maisonette
- Located within the Diamond Conservation area of Battersea
- Bright living room with feature fireplace
- Master bedroom with ample storage
- Second bedroom which is perfect for a guest room or study
- Fully fitted kitchen
- Modern bathroom
- A short walk to the amenities local to Old Town and Queenstown Road
- Near Queenstown Road and Battersea Park Rail Stations
- Close to the open spaces of Battersea Park
James Pendleton are delighted to bring to the market a beautifully presented two double bedroom maisonette, located within the Diamond Conservation area of Battersea. The property comprises a bright living room with feature fireplace, a master bedroom with ample storage, a second bedroom which is perfect for a guest room or study. There is also a fully fitted kitchen and a modern bathroom. Silverthorne Road joins the cafés and restaurants of Old Town to Queenstown Road. Queenstown Road and Battersea Park Rail Stations, providing fast access to Waterloo and Victoria, and the open spaces of Battersea Park are also a short stroll away.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-57038392.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference CCL160081_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Pendleton, Battersea Park & Nine Elms.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.