|Reduced on Rightmove:||09 December 2016 (409 days ago)|
- Beautiful ground floor flat in period conversion
- Lovely reception room with adjoing kitchen
- Good-sized bedroom with integrated storage
- Stylish shower room
- Well presented throughout with original flooring
- Enviable location close to an array of local amenities
LONG LET. Boasting high ceilings and period features, this charming one bedroom ground floor flat is excellently located and offers spacious accommodation with a fantastic eat-in kitchen leading to a bay-fronted reception room.
The property is well situated for the range of shops and eateries along Old Brompton Road, while Earls Court Road is also nearby for a wider selection.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1003682. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Earls Court.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.