|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||21 November 2016 (548 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 186837
Property Reference: 186837.
Clean and bright recently decorated and refurbished Studio Flat with dual aspect windows real wood flooring and double glazing. Heating and hot and cold water included in the rent.
Council tax £52 per month dual occupancy, less for single, and students exempt
Electricity approx £25 per month.
The Kitchen has washer / dryer with dual oven cooker and exhaust fan. Microwave, fridge/freezer and all utensils crockery and cutlery and pans can be provided. Ample storage
Family bathroom with bath and overhead shower. Heated towel rail and exhaust fan. Ample storage cupboard.
Fully furnished Studio room complete with small built in wardrobe, Double bed with storage and dining area.
Linen can also be provided. A secure parking space can also be provided with the apartment .
Pimlico underground is a two minute walk away as are numerous bus routes '2' '185' '36' '211'. including night buses N2 and N136. All night weekend underground service . 5 mins tube ride to Oxford Street, 10 mins to King's Cross & St Pancras International, two minutes to Victoria for Gatwick express and 4 minutes to Green Park to connect to Piccadilly Line to Heathrow.
Victoria Station is only a 6 minute walk . Pimlico village and shops 4 minutes. Nearby Victoria Street also has a large selection of shops and restaurants and a cinema. Just 6 mins walk or a 3 minute cycle if you are inclined to use a hire bike from the nearby docking station.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,450.00 per month (£334.62 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £1,500.00
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished or unfurnished (tenant can decide)
- Available to move in from 05 January, 2017
- Minimum tenancy term is 3 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: C
If calling, please quote reference: 186837
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-57038884.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 18683720112016. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.