|Reduced on Rightmove:||10 October 2016 (231 days ago)|
- Fabulous fifth floor flat in the heart of the Surrey Quays
- Two bright double bedrooms both with private balconies
- Stunning open-plan reception room/kitchen with amazing views
- Contemporary bathroom and en suite shower room
- Underground parking and concierge service
- Stunning views over the City and Canary Warf
- Extremely well presented and furnished to a high standard
- Fantastic location with great transport links
Full descriptionSHORT LET. A contemporary two bedroom flat with two balconies enjoying superb views over the City and Canary Wharf, located in an exciting new development in the heart of the Surrey Quays.
The Water Gardens is ideally located for use of the pleasant Surrey Quays, the local shopping centre, and Southwark Park. The Thames river boat service is within easy reach, as well as Canada Water Underground Station.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1005538. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, London Bridge.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.