|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Reduced on Rightmove:||29 November 2016 (116 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 46775
Full descriptionProperty Reference: 46775.
Beautiful three bedroom terraced family home located a few minutes walk to Custom House DLR stations. Restaurants, take-away, local butcher, pharmacy and convenience store (Nisa Local) located on-route to DLR station.
The property benefits from double glazing, central heating, front and back garden, free on-street parking. Situated in a popular residential area, the property can be offered furnished or unfurnished - ideal for a family or professional sharers.
- Two large double bedrooms plus one single bedroom
- Excellent living and entertaining space
- Modern fully fitted kitchen with washing machine, fridge freezer, microwave, gas hob and oven
- Bathroom on first floor
- Separate WC on group floor
- Virgin / BT Fiber Optic Connection Ready
- 4 separate built in storage cabinets located around the house
- Spacious garden perfect for barbecues
- Shed in garden for extra storage
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,600.00 per month (£369.23 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £2,215.00
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished or unfurnished (tenant can decide)
- Available to move in from 01 December, 2016
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 3
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- No Students
- Pets considered / by arrangement
- Smokers considered
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: C
If calling, please quote reference: 46775
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-57038908.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 4677521112016. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.