|Added on Rightmove:||21 November 2016 (545 days ago)|
- Fitted Kitchen
- Open plan living/dining room
- Patio doors leading to garden
- Two bedrooms (one single/one double)
- Bathroom with shower over bath
- Gas Central Heating
- Two Parking Spaces
A modern two bedroom terraced house with private rear garden in a popular residential area within easy access of Royal Shrewsbury Hospital, local shopping facilities, frequent bus service to town centre and ideally located for access to main trunk roads
Restrictions: No Pets, No Smokers, No DHSS
Available: Immediately (Pending checks and references)
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference LM7688. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miller Evans, Shrewsbury - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.