|Added on Rightmove:||21 November 2016 (219 days ago)|
- TOWN LOCATION
- TWO BEDROOM
- CHARACTER PROPERTY
- LARGE GARDEN
- PRIVATE DRIVE
A stone’s throw away......
A delightful character cottage offering charm and traditional features which include original beams, flagstone flooring and traditional style bathroom with roll top bath. Attractive inglenook fireplace to sitting room, traditional pine kitchen with dining area overlooking rear patio.
The property is located at the heart of the sought after village of Kinoulton, in the popular Vale of Belvoir.
This stunning cottage comprises of:
Porch leading to a feature brick inglenook style fireplace, exposed beams lounge.
The kitchen has fitted tradition pine units with blue tiled work surfaces, Belfast sink, cooker, integral fridge, stone flooring flowing through to the dining room, fitted with French patio doors overlooking the vast garden.
On the first floor directly opposite you is the first double Bedroom with exposed beams and window overlooking rear garden.
The second Bedroom is to the front of the property also with exposed beams, both bedrooms comes with fitted carpets and fitted solid pine wardrobes.
The Bathroom is a spacious room with traditional white suite to include roll top bath on claw feet, low flush w/c. And pedestal wash hand basin, shower cubicle with power shower.
To the outside front of the cottage you have a small lawned area with shrub borders. Off road parking to the side for 1/2 vehicles, use of brick built store and outside w/c.
To the rear there is a pebble and paved area, steps leading to decked patio and lawned areas
with mature trees and shrubs.
The amenities in the village include a primary school, public house, cricket club and village hall and offers close access to the A46 and A52. The village of Bingham is approximately 9 miles away which offers a variety of shops and amenities.
EPC - E
Call now to avoid disappointment 01664 500 827
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-57039442.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference P0168L1616. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells Lettings, Melton Mowbray.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.