Studio flat to rentLethington Tower, 28 Lethington Avenue, Glasgow, G41 3HY
|Added on Rightmove:||28 October 2016 (390 days ago)|
- UNFURNISHED STUDIO APARTMENT
- KITCHEN WITH ELECTRIC COOKER & FRIDGE/FREEZER
- COMMUNAL LAUNDRY ROOM
- INTERNAL BATHROOM WITH ELECTRIC SHOWER OVER BATH
- ELECTRIC WHITE METER HEATING
- DOUBLE GLAZING
- **FULL TIME WORKING PROFESSIONALS ONLY PLEASE**
- ENERGY EFFICIENCY RATING F
- ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT (CO2) RATING E
**LET AGREED** Speirs Gumley and Camphill Housing Association are pleased to offer this freshly redecorated, unfurnished studio apartment to let on the 7th floor of the Lethington Tower building on Lethington Avenue, Shawlands. This development is set within beautifully maintained communal gardens, has a communal laundry facility and is within walking distance to a wide range of amenities on Kilmarnock Road, as well as offering easy access to travel links to Glasgow City Centre and surrounding areas. There are also additional parking options available at extra cost, so please do not hesitate to contact Speirs Gumely Residential Lettings on 0141 332 9225 if you require any further information or wish to arrange a viewing.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-57039790.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference RL1819. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Speirs Gumley Residential Letting Ltd, Glasgow.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.