|Added on Rightmove:||21 November 2016 (334 days ago)|
- **SHORT LET**
- One double bedroom
- Good sized reception room with door to balcony
- Fitted kitchen with space for breakfast table
- Modern bathroom
- Neutral decorations throughout
- Near the Thames Foot Path as well as Fulham Palace Road
- Hammersmith Underground Station (Hammersmith & City, Piccadilly and District lines) within walking distance
**SHORT LET** Nestled on the banks of the River Thames lies this well-proportioned one double bedroom apartment with lovely river views, located on the popular Rainville Road a short walk from Hammersmith Underground station. The property has been neutrally decorated and comprises of a good sized reception room with a door to the balcony, one double bedroom also with a door to the balcony, a fitted kitchen with space for a breakfast table and a modern bathroom. The reception room and bedroom lead onto a spacious balcony, with views over the River Thames. The block is situated near the Thames Foot Path, as well as the shops and restaurants of Fulham Palace Road. Transport links include Hammersmith Underground Station (Hammersmith & City, Piccadilly and District lines) and the M3/M4/M40, providing motorists with great access to routes in to and out of Central London. EPC rating D.
Tenant fees apply.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-57040999.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 40020. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by riverhomes, West London office.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.