|Reduced on Rightmove:||05 December 2016 (41 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 186240
Full descriptionProperty Reference: 186240.
Light, spacious, second floor apartment with two double bedrooms, situated in a well maintained, traditional mansion block right in the heart of Parsons Green.
Benefitting from a newly refurbished entrance hall, the apartment is neutrally decorated, light and airy throughout.
The two fully carpeted good sized double bedrooms enjoy privacy, being located at opposite ends of the apartment. The property benefits from a large, eat-in, well equipped kitchen and separate sitting room with fireplace and a light bathroom with separate shower and bath tub. Property is currently furnished.
Situated on the Fulham Road, a two minute walk from Parsons Green tube station on the district line and offering access to great shopping, coffee bars and cafes (including Gail’s Bakery), an assortment of good restaurants and delicatessens and grocery shopping facilities including Waitrose, Bailey and Sage, Tesco, Sainsburys and the Coop. The apartment is also a stone's throw from several gyms including Ride Republic, Hot Spot and Slice Urban Yoga Studios.
Neighbouring Chelsea and the delights of the Kings Road are easily accessible.
Beautiful Two double bedroom 2nd floor flat in purpose built mansion block with the following features:
- Tall ceilings with an abundance of natural light
- Large and spacious eat-in kitchen with table and chairs for 6 (space for 8)
- Second floor
- Bathroom with bath and separate shower
- Two large double bedrooms (at opposite ends of flat providing privacy)
- Gas fired central heating
- Wood flooring in all areas apart from carpets in bedrooms
- Dishwasher, washing machine, full size fridge freezer
- Large storage cupboard
- Deposit protection scheme
- No agency fees
- 2 minutes from Parsons Green tube. Excellent for commuting
Summary & Exclusions:
- Available to move in from 16th January 2017
- No Pets
- No Students
- No smokers
- Plus Bills
- Suitable for a professional individual or couple
- A short bus ride to Chelsea & Westminster Hospital
NO OTHER AGENTS PLEASE
Subject to Contract and references.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,841.67 per month (£425.00 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £2,000.00
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 16 January, 2017
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 4
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- Pets considered / by arrangement
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- No Parking Available
- No Garden Access
- Property has fireplace
- EPC Rating: E
If calling, please quote reference: 186240
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-57041044.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 18624020112016. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.