|Added on Rightmove:||21 November 2016 (331 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 186908
Property Reference: 186908.
****New price**** Reduced to rent. This beautifully presented two bedroom apartment is set within an attractive Victorian building and offers well proportioned rooms, a spacious open plan living and kitchen area and benefits from off-steet parking and gorgeous communal gardens.
Edge Hill is located in a sought-after residential area close to the boutiques, restaurants and bars of Wimbledon Village and is within easy reach of the wide open spaces of Wimbledon Common and walking distance to Wimbledon Station.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,550.00 per month (£357.69 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £2,500.00
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 22 November, 2016
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 3
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
If calling, please quote reference: 186908
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-57041080.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 18690821112016. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.