|Added on Rightmove:||21 November 2016 (519 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 186907
Property Reference: 186907.
A large 6 bedroom house ideally located between Withington and West Didsbury, available to groups of up to 6 housemates, either professionals or students.
Location very convenient for shops, bars and cafes.
Frequent buses into the city centre from bus stops at the end of the road and the Burton Road Metrolink stop is less than 10 minutes walk away.
The 6 double bedrooms are of varying sizes and are furnished complete with double bed, wardrobe, drawers, desk etc.
House has a large kitchen with large American fridge-freezer, dishwasher, washer-dryer, efficient boiler etc.
House has re-furbished modern bathrooms with showers.
A large communal lounge with flat screen TV, great for socialising.
House is in an excellent condition, UPVC double glazing throughout, GCH,alarm.
Available from 1 July 2017 on a 12 month tenancy agreement
Rent: £420.33 per person per month (ie £97.00 pppw)
Deposit: £582.00 per person
Require financial guarantors and employer/universityreferences
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £2,522.00 per month (£582.00 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £3,492.00
- 6 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 01 July, 2017
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 6
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills not included
- No Parking Available
- No Garden Access
- EPC Rating: D
If calling, please quote reference: 186907
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-57041098.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 18690721112016. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.