|Added on Rightmove:||21 November 2016 (519 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 186882
Property Reference: 186882.
2 bedroom Victorian railway cottage. In lovely village location, within 5 minutes walking distance to award winning butchers, grocery shop, florist, primary school, playing field, bakers and independent pizza place.
Recently renovated and modern interior with:
Fitted kitchen including dishwasher, fridge, oven and hob
2 double bedrooms
Bathroom - with spa bath
Massive storage space in loft (could be used as games room)
Large garden not overlooked
Own garage and off road parking for 2 cars
10 minute drive to market town of Spalding.
35 minute drive to Cathedral city of Peterborough.
Property offered unfurnished.
References will be necessary and you will be required to pay for these.
Rent is £625 per month not including any bills.
Deposit and rent in advance required.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £625.00 per month (£144.23 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £625.00
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 02 January, 2017
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- Property has fireplace
- EPC Rating: C
If calling, please quote reference: 186882
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-57041110.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 18688221112016. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.