|Reduced on Rightmove:||21 December 2016 (91 days ago)|
- **Move in December - Save £105!**
- Three bedrooms
- Popular location
- Great sized rooms
- EPC rating F
- Detached House
**Move in December - Save £105!**William h brown offer this fantastic 3 bedroom detached house, the property is detached with a garage and is walking distance to the train station. The property benefits from gas central heating, double glazing, well proportioned rooms, be quick to arrange your viewing.
**Move in December - Save £105!**
Tiled flooring, window and door both with frosted glass to front aspect. Door leading to….
Tiled flooring, door with frosted glass, plumbing and drainage for washing machine and dishwasher.
L- Shaped Lounge/Diner
18' 9'' x 16' 1'' (5.71m x 4.91m) approx.
Carpets, serving hatch, sliding door leading into the rear garden, electrical sockets, radiator, and window.
Carpet, radiator and stair case leading up to the first floor.
11' 11'' x 9' 10'' (3.64m x 3.00m) approx.
Tiled flooring, range of wall and base units. Stainless steel sink and drainer, window and door. Stainless steel double electric oven with radiant hob and extractor hood, tiled splash backs and electrical sockets.
Carpets, low level WC, wash hand basin, UPVC double glazed window with frosted glass.
Carpets, glazed window, and storage cupboard.
Bedroom 1 (Plus Dressing Room)
12' 10'' x 13' 1'' (3.91m x 3.99m) approx.
L-shaped room with carpets, radiator, two dual aspect windows, electrical sockets and built in wardrobe with sliding doors.
9' 11'' x 7' 3'' (3.01m x 2.21m) approx.
Carpets, skirting, and UPVC double glazed window.
10' 0'' x 9' 12'' (3.05m x 3.04m) approx.
Carpets, skirting, radiator, window, wall lights, and electrical sockets.
5' 10'' x 6' 7'' (1.79m x 2.01m)
Tiled flooring, low level WC, wash hand basin, UPVC double glazed window with frosted glass and double shower cubicle with concealed unit mixer shower and radiator.
To the rear of the property there is a garage with the property, low maintenance rear garden and to the front of the property there is established trees, shrubs and raised bedded area with a nice outlook of Fernhill.
No smokers, no housing benefits
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-57041650.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P2083L0524. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown - Lettings, Norwich Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.