|Reduced on Rightmove:||11 January 2017 (284 days ago)|
- 2 Double bedrooms
- Ground floor
- Purpose built block
- 0.6 miles to New Barnet & Oakleigh Park station
- 0.7 miles to Totteridge & Whetstone Northern Line
- Separate fully fitted kitchen
- The kitchen has access to the paved
A lovely ground floor 2 bedroom apartment. The accommodation comprises of an entrance porch, entrance hall and spacious lounge with a large picture window with far reaching views to the west. The kitchen has access to the paved rear garden. There are two double bedrooms that are generous in size and a family bathroom. in a great location being within walking distance of the many shops, eateries and restaurants of Whetstone High Road. Totteridge & Whetstone tube station and Oakleigh Park overground station are close at hand with regular bus routes with stops adjacent to the property. EPC rating band C.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000416674. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hetheringtons Lettings, Whetstone.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.