|Reduced on Rightmove:||10 December 2016 (253 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 186952
Property Reference: 186952.
Spacious, bright, luxurious and larger than average (over 800 sf), ground floor flat with private south west facing terrace. Available fully/partly furnished. Close to Winchmore Hill station and Southgate tube. On 125 bus route. Opposite Grovelands Park.
Winchmore Hill is a sought after location in north London with shops, restaurants and bars, with very much a villagey feel. Southgate has many shops, banks, supermarkets and restaurants.
The flat consists of:
- Large, bright living room approx 24" x 17" with dining area, living area and study area
- Private patio; south west facing
- Large entrance hall
- Spacious double bedroom
- Bathroom with bath, power shower attachment, WC and hand basin. Wall cabinet.
- Fully fitted kitchen
- Utility room with washing machine
- Communal gardens
Free private parking
- Rental £1200 per month, excluding bills
- Available for one year tenancy (optional breakclause at 6 months)
- For single professional or couple only. No sharers. No pets. No smokers. No DSS
- 6 week deposit required
- References required. Please note in order to pass referencing a salary of minimum £40,000 is required (joint for couple)
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,200.00 per month (£276.92 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £1,800.00
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 02 January, 2017
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
If calling, please quote reference: 186952
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-57042097.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference 18695221112016. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.