|Reduced on Rightmove:||30 January 2017 (320 days ago)|
- Beautifully presented Modern Town House
- 4 Bedrooms
- Walking distance to city and train station
- Accommodation over 3 floors
- Enclosed rear garden
- Stunning Kitchen / Dining Room
- Driveway and Garage
- Popular new development
- Early viewing a must!!
This modern 4 bedroom townhouse is located on a popular development just minutes away from Chester city Centre. The property is close to the suburb of Hoole, which boasts many shops, bars and restaurants.
The property details are as follows;
Entrance hall leading to the kitchen/ diner which has fully integrated appliances, plenty of space for entertaining and patio doors which look out to the rear enlosed garden. There is also access to the garage and downstairs W.C..
Middle floor: Living room which overlooks the garden, family bathroom and bedroom 4/study.
Top floor: 3 double bedrooms with the master bedroom benefiting from fitted wardrobes and an en suite shower room.
The property has driveway parking in addition to the garage.
Viewing advised- call Beresford Adams now to arrange a viewing!
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-57042265.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000181931. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Beresford Adams Lettings, Chester.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.