|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||21 November 2016 (334 days ago)|
- One double bedroom flat available for rent
- Large living room with separate kitchen
- Double glazed windows, communal garden
- Under ground car parking
- Call on 020 8938 4655 to arrange your viewings today.
- Available to move in from 15th January 2017
- EPC Band C - 73% rating.
ONE DOUBLE BEDROOM FLAT LOCATED WITHIN A SHORT WALK AWAY FROM PRESTON ROAD STATION.
This first floor flat is available for rent which has to offer a well placed living room leading to fully fitted kitchen, generous sized bedroom and bathroom. Further more there is a decent sized storage area in the hall way. Other benefit includes: double glazed windows, under ground secured car parking, and is only a short walk away from local amenities and public schools. Please call on 020 8938 4655 to arrange your viewing. EPC Band C
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-57042553.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference OPQP000159. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Open House Estate Agents , Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.