|Added on Rightmove:||21 November 2016 (365 days ago)|
- One Bedroom Apartment
- 4th floor
- Next to the Mailbox
- 24 Hour concierge service
- onsite gym for residents
- Kitchen fully fitted with appliances
- City centre and financial district a short walk
- New Street Station walking distance
- Available to occupy 4th January 2017
Centenary Plaza offers City Living at its best! The development offers a full 24 hour concierge service along with a FREE onsite gym for residents.
With the Mailbox and the Cube right on your doorstep there is never a shortage of things to do, from wining and dining at an array of exquisite restaurants to include Marco Pierre Whites with its amazing City views to a night out at the New Everyman Luxury Cinema or a shopping trip to Harvey Nichols.
Available from 4th January 2017 - book a viewing early to avoid disappointment
James Laurence Lettings Fees and Requirements:
Single Application Fee - £180.00
Joint Application Fee - £240.00
3rd Applicant Fee - £290.00
Company application fee - £300.00
Guarantor Fee ( if applicable ) - £50.00
*guarantor requirements include must be home owner, UK citizen with a clear credit history and earning approx. £25,000 per annum.
To comply with the Right to Rent Act 2014, we will require Identification from all prospective tenants, guarantor and any additional persons living in the property e.g. Passport, VISA, driving licence and proof of address.
A Deposit will be required at start of tenancy to be held in DPS.
(All above fees are INCLUSIVE of VAT)
Property ref: 121_2380_4117262
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-57043333.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 4117262. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Laurence Sales and Lettings, Birmingham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.