|Added on Rightmove:||24 May 2017 (208 days ago)|
- ENERGY RATING C
- ONE BED HOUSE
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- CLOSE TO TRAIN STATION
- AVAILABLE JUNE 2017
Simply stunning selection of One Bedroom Houses situated within walking distance to the shops, restaurants and amenities in the lovely area of Southbourne. Accommodation includes; fully fitted kitchens, modern bathrooms & downstairs cloakrooms. Long term let available.
Simply stunning selection of One Bedroom Houses situated within walking distance to the shops, restaurants and amenities in the lovely area of Southbourne. Accommodation includes; gorgeous open plan lounge / stunning kitchen kitchen with, superb bathrooms & downstairs cloakrooms. Long term let available.
UPVC double glazed door to front aspect.
UPVC double glazed door, double glazed patio doors to front aspect, television point, telephone point, radiator, laminate wood effect flooring, smooth set ceiling.
Double glazed obscure window to rear aspect, fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units with square edge work surfaces incorporating a 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink drainer, integrated electric oven & gas hob with cookerhood over, space for washing machine & fridge/freezer, wall mounted boiler, tiling, laminate wood effect flooring, smooth set ceiling, spot lights.
Stairs from hall, double glazed obscure window to side aspect, cupboard, smooth set ceiling.
Double glazed window to front and side aspect, Juliet balcony, dressing area, radiator, television point, smooth set ceiling.
Double glazed obscure window to rear aspect, bathroom suite comprising bath with mixer taps plus shower hose attachment, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, ladder style radiator, extractor fan, part tiling, tiled flooring, smooth set ceiling, spot lights.
Private patio area & communal bike storage.
The properties further benefit from private patio areas and being within walking distance to Pokesdown Train station, local beaches and Southbourne high street.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-57043582.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference P5176M5707. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells Lettings, Southbourne.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.