|Added on Rightmove:||21 November 2016 (514 days ago)|
- Excellent value refubished property
- Unfurnished, with white goods
- On street parking
- 1 bedroom ground floor flat
- Spacious throughout
- Generously sized bathroom and kitchen
- Large bedroom
- Freshly repainted, new flooring, kitchen and bathroom
- Call now to arrange a viewing!
This very generously sized one bedroom ground floor flat has just had a full refurbishment throughout, with a new kitchen, new bathroom, new flooring and full repaint. Vicarage Street is within close proximity of North Shields town centre, with its variety of shops, pubs and other local amenities.
The front bedroom is a large sized double room and has ample space for a bed, wardrobe and plenty of other furnishings if required. The main lounge has a working gas fire, TV point and option to wall mount a TV. The kitchen has lovely light wood units and grey worktops, and appliances include oven/hob/grill, washing machine and freestanding fridge-freezer. The bathroom is a very spacious room and has combination bath/shower with glass screen, wc and basin.
Externally there is on street parking to the front, and shared yard with the flat above to the rear of the property. Call us now to arrange your viewing... this fabulous spacious property is sure to attract a lot of interest due to its value for money!
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-57044743.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000347717. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bridgfords Lettings, Tynemouth Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.