|Added on Rightmove:||25 October 2016 (574 days ago)|
- Set within a residential block moments from the River
- Well arranged over the third floor, with lift
- Light and airy studio flat with sleeping area
- Modern and well equipped kitchen
- Lovely bathroom
- Much sought-after location
SHORT LET. Offering an enviable location moments from King's Road, this stylish studio flat offers a bright and surprisingly spacious interior with a separate sleeping area.
Chelsea Manor Street links the Chelsea Embankment with and many fashionable amenities along King's Road with South Kensington and Knightsbridge also within close proximity boasting some of London's most premier shops, bars and eateries.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1005501. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Sloane Square.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.