|Reduced on Rightmove:||13 January 2017 (312 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 186878
Property Reference: 186878.
Unfurnished period spacious flat on quiet friendly road. Yes the neighbours do actually talk and know eachother!
The flat has excellent transport links to Gants Hill tube station and Ilford mainline station. Both being 10 and 15 minute walk respectively. Trains into city are 15 minutes with tube being 20 minutes.
The flat is within walking distance of nearby Valentines and Highlands school and local bus services are 5 mins walk away.
The award winning Valentines Park, home to the " Great British Bake Off" is at the end of the road and a wonderful place to sit, relax or ride a bike.
The flat is pet friendly to house trained pets!
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,200.00 per month (£276.92 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £1,200.00
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 13 January, 2017
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 5
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- Pets considered / by arrangement
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- No Parking Available
- No Garden Access
- Property has fireplace
- EPC Rating: C
If calling, please quote reference: 186878
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-57046360.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 18687821112016. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.