|Added on Rightmove:||21 November 2016 (424 days ago)|
- Spacious lounge with gas fire
- Dining area with patio doors leading to the garden
- Kitchen with free standing gas oven
- Two double bedrooms
- One single bedroom
- Bathroom with shower over the bath
- Enclosed garden to the rear and small garden to the front
- Gas central heating
- Close to bus and train links
Three bedroom town house tucked away on a quiet road in the Stockbridge area of Keighley. The property has well maintained gardens to front and rear and is only a short distance from Keighley Town centre.
Comprising: Spacious lounge with gas fire. Kitchen with a wide range of wall and base units, free standing gas oven and plumbing for washing machine. Dining area with patio doors leading to the back garden. Two good size double bedrooms. Single bedroom with built in bed. Bathroom with white three piece suite with shower over the bath. Enclosed garden with patio area to the rear and garden to the front. The property is within easy access of Keighley with its shops, schools and train and bus links for easy commuting.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference KGH160430_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whitegates, Keighley.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.