|Reduced on Rightmove:||22 December 2016 (395 days ago)|
- Available Jan 2017
- Large master bedroom on the third floor
- One double and one children's bedroom on the second floor
- Ample storage for families
- Off-street parking
- Modern kitchen and bathroom
- Neutral décor throughout
- Rear access through kitchen to quaint private patio garden
- EPC rating EE
A beautifully presented three bedroom period terraced house to rent in this desirable West Wimbledon location close to Raynes Park station. Modern décor and in pristine condition.
West Wimbledon location; walking distance to Wimbledon Village, Town, and Common offering an array of shopping options, an abundance of great restaurants and cafes, a reputable theatre, and fantastic train and tube links in to central London. A3 easily accessible, ideal for those travelling by car to central London and both Gatwick and Heathrow airports. Importantly the area is well served by a number of outstanding primary and secondary schools, both public and private. A perfect area for families and young professionals alike.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P123051. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kinleigh Folkard & Hayward - Lettings, Raynes Park.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.