|Added on Rightmove:||10 November 2017 (130 days ago)|
- Praecedo Development
- Detached House
- Three Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom & Downstairs WC
- Well Presented Throughout
- Modern Kitchen With Some Appliances
- Clsoe To Town Centre
- Allocated Parking x2
- Offered Unfurnished
- Available Mid December
A three bedroom detached house which is situated within the popular Praecedo development on the southern side of Colchester. The property is presented to a high standard and will be available from the middle of December. Call today!
A well presented three bedroom detached house which is situated within the ever popular Praecedo development on the southern side of Colchester. The property is exceptionally well presented throughout and is situated within easy reach of the town centre and an array of restaurants, shops and bars.
The accommodation downstairs comprises of a large living/dining room that has double doors leading out into the large garden, a separate modern fitted kitchen which features some appliances and a cloakroom. Upstairs there is two good sized double bedrooms and a further single bedroom. The bathroom is of family size and features shower facilities. The property is well decorated throughout and would make the ideal base for a growing family looking to upsize. Externally there is a car port with space for two cars.
Offered unfurnished and available from the middle of December, call today to register your details and to book your viewing.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-57048565.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference P4903L1318. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells Lettings, Colchester.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.