|Added on Rightmove:||14 November 2016 (556 days ago)|
- Beautiful ninth floor, modern two bedroom apartment
- Set to benefit from the wider Docklands regeneration
- Boasts naturally bright and spacious interiors throughout
- Private residents concierge
- Stunning wrap-around balcony
- New Custom House Crossrail station nearby from 2018
- Exclusive Waterside Living
- Close to a range of useful transport links
SHORT LET. This immaculately presented two bedroom apartment is set on the ninth floor of a secure modern development, boasting light flooded interiors, two en suites, a stunning open living space and gorgeous wraparound balcony.
Hoola is excellently located for the Excel centre, only a short walk away and the fantastic selection of shops, bars and restaurants available in Canary Wharf is close by. Royal Victoria is the closest station for direct links into the city.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1005641. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Canary Wharf.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.