|Reduced on Rightmove:||16 January 2017 (130 days ago)|
- Substantial reception with light bay window and wooden floor
- Modern, open plan kitchen with integrated appliance
- Ample space to dine and high ceilings
- Two double bedrooms and flexible third bedroom / family room
- Master bedroom with bay window, fitted wardrobes and ensuite
- Stylish bathroom with heated towel rail
- Patio with space for alfresco dining and access to gardens
- Excellent location close to transport links
Full descriptionSHORT LET. Arranged over two floors, this expansive three bedroom apartment boasts an impressive, bay-fronted reception with a feature fireplace and open-plan kitchen. The apartment offers direct access to the exclusive gardens.
Philbeach gardens is a sought-after address set quietly back from the main road and offers a well maintained communal gardens and easy access to Earls Court Underground station.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference 1005627. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Earls Court.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.