|Reduced on Rightmove:||28 November 2016 (53 days ago)|
- An impressive one bedroomed flat
- Spacious reception room with remote controlled fireplace
- Bisque radiators
- Rewired and re-plumbed with new combination boiler
- Underfloor heating in kitchen and bathroom
- Bespoke open-plan fully integrated Italian kitchen
- Bedroom with floor-to-ceiling cupboards
- Contemporary bathroom with limestone finish
Full descriptionLONG LET. A stunning and spacious one bedroom flat, located on the raised ground floor of an imposing period house, boasting lovely high ceilings and communal gardens.
Porchester Terrace North is ideally located for Hyde Park and the restaurants, shops and bars of London's West End, Queensway and Whiteleys shopping and cinema complex.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1005282. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Notting Hill.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.