|Reduced on Rightmove:||09 December 2016 (527 days ago)|
- Beautiful four bedroom mid-terrace period house
- Wonderfully presented over three spacious floors
- Boasts a large open plan living space with hardwood flooring
- Naturally bright and contemporary interiors throughout
- Benefits from a stylish and modern fitted kitchen
- Separate utility and guest cloakroom
- Gorgeous family bathroom and additional shower room
- Features a brilliant 27' rear garden
LONG LET. This beautifully presented, three storey, four bedroom period house offers hardwood flooring, an expansive bay-fronted open-plan reception/dining room, a large galley kitchen, utility and lovely garden.
Cheneys Road is well located for a number of local amenities while the green open spaces of the Wanstead Flats are easily accessible. Local transport links include Leytonstone High Road Station and Leyton Underground Station and swift links to A12.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference 1005540. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Stratford.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.