|Reduced on Rightmove:||04 December 2016 (43 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 187092
Full descriptionProperty Reference: 187092.
18th century Mill House of 440 square metres internal floor area with indoor heated swimming pool, set in peaceful and secluded grounds within the dale (with 400 metres of river frontage on the river Stour) in the beautiful village of Long Melford.
The property benefits from off street parking and gas central heating.
GROUND FLOOR (320 Square metres)
- The dining room is 4.0 metres (east west) x 5.8 metres (north south) (23 square)
- The kitchen is 5.0 metres x 4.4 metres (20 square)
- The breakfast room is x 6.0 metres x 4.4 metres (26 square)
- The library is 5.3 metres x 4.4 metres (23 square)
- The reception is 5.9 metres x 5.1 metres (30 square)
- The atrium is 4.2 metres (east west) x 10.6 metres (north south) (45 square)
- The pool room is 7.9 metres x 10.6 metres (84 square)
- The secondary kitchen is 4.8 metres x 2.4 metres (12 square)
- The shower room is 4.8 metres x 8.0 metres (38 square)
- The cloak room is 3.0 mertres x 1.4 metres (4 square)
- Cellar 3.2 metres x 5.3 metres (15 square)
- The dressing room 4.3 metres x 2.8 metres(12 square)
- The master bedroom 5.2 metres x 6.1 metres (32 square)
- The en suite bathroom 2.0 metres x 4.0 metres (8 square)
- The family bathroom 2.3 metres x 4.0 metres (9 square)
- The south east bedroom 4.2 metres x 4.0 metres (17 square)
- The south west bedroom 4.0 metres x 4.0 metres (17 square)
- The en suite 1.5 metres by 4.1 metres (6 square)
- The north west bedroom 4.0 metres x 3.1 metres (12 square)
- En suite 1.3 metres x 2.8 metres (4 square)
The minimum monthly power cost for the indoor heated swimming pool, of £550 (informed estimate), would run the environmental control system 24 hours per day from September to May inclusive, power the circulation pump 24/7 all year round and heat the spa. This minimal power use (to slightly warm the water, dehumidify the rooms and circulate the water through filters as well as heat the spa) would not be the cost of heating the pool 24/7. The expected, additional, monthly cost of heating the pool 24/7 all year round would be a further £550. However, if you prefer, the pool room can be excluded from the contract in which case the environmental control systems would be switched off though a residential ground rent cost of £50 per month would be charged.
Rent is payable a minimum of six months in advance. For payment nine months in advance there would be a 1% discount and for payment twelve months in advance a 2% discount.
The bills are not included but for your information council tax should be circa £250 per month, water circa £30 per month, internet circa £40 per month, gas £280 per month (excluding the pool room) and electricity £160 per month (excluding the pool room).
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,950.00 per month (£450.00 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £2,900.00
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 07 June, 2017
- Minimum tenancy term is 9 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 10
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- Property has fireplace
- EPC Rating: D
If calling, please quote reference: 187092
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-57050206.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 18709221112016. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.