|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Reduced on Rightmove:||13 December 2016 (314 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 185850
Property Reference: 185850.
Bright, modern and fully refurbished 2 double bedroom apartment set on a quiet road overlooking Chandon Green - available for rental from 21st Dec. The entire flat has been completely refurbished from top to bottom with all new appliances, brand new kitchen, new bathrooms, new carpets, flooring and lighting.
The flat has 2 spacious double bedrooms, one with master en suite and lovely, bright open plan living space.
Rented as a whole apartment, it would suit 2 singles or a couple.
This is one of the most desirable roads in Stratford - with its quiet green, it provides a lovely peaceful setting. The road also has ample parking directly outside the flat. Just a stones throw from the Olympic park and Westfield and just 15 mins walk to Hackney Wick and Victoria Park.
Also within close walking distance you can get to:
- All of the world leading Olympic Park venues
- 2 minutes to Queen Elizabeth Olympic park with 111 acres of open space, greens, cafes, bars, restaurants and endless activities
- Westfield shopping centre
- Less than 10 minutes to Stratford train station with its fantastic transport links to central London and beyond and to Leyton Underground.
- Stratford international - with trains direct to Kings Cross in just 8 mins
- Hackney Marshes and Victoria Park
- Lea Valley and Three Mills canals and waterways
- Sainsburys - 5 mins and a new Tescos coming soon will be 2 minutes away (early 2017)
The flat has a high specification finish and should not be missed.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,495.00 per month (£345.00 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £1,495.00
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished or unfurnished (tenant can decide)
- Available to move in from 21 December, 2016
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills not included
- No Parking Available
- No Garden Access
If calling, please quote reference: 185850
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-57051193.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 18585021112016. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.