|Added on Rightmove:||24 October 2016 (334 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 179738
Property Reference: 179738.
A very well presented period conversion flat close to local transport links and local bars and restaurants. The property is in excellent order and has a modern kitchen and bathroom
- Excellent location for Colliers wood station & Tooting Station
- Very well presented
- Period features and modern finish
- Bespoke modern bathroom
- Close to Colliers wood station, Tooting Broadway & Tooting Station
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,075.00 per month (£248.08 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £1,500.00
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 22 November, 2016
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- Smokers considered
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills not included
- No Parking Available
- No Garden Access
If calling, please quote reference: 179738
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-57053407.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference 17973821112016. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.