|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Reduced on Rightmove:||01 November 2016 (407 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 51691
Property Reference: 51691.
Unique skyline penthouse flat.
Rare opportunity, terrific, very unusual flat, extraordinarily light from seven rooflights, large open-plan reception room, handmade red kitchen, ensuite wet room plus main bathroom.
Laid out on two floors with 'secret' entrance to amazing rooftop deck with views of the Wheel, Shard, Gherkin and Westminster. Also extensive terrace around three sides of main floor, access from both bedrooms and open-plan reception. Views across famous Conservation Area to Victorian Workhouse where Charlie Chaplin lived as a child, plus Grand-Designs Water-Tower and historic court of Krays and IRA trials.
Current tenant says living there a total delight, plus first-class service from friendly Landlord with building company providing in-house service.
Underfloor heating, washer and separate drier. Entrance hall being fitted with 3.5m of additional storage (photo of similar shown below) including built-in folding desk and chair.
- Unique distinctive design: genuinely must-see
- 360 degree rooftop views
- Custom-kitchen, dishwasher plus washer and drier
- Three-sided private terrace with views
- Responsive property-management in-house
- Secure building with video access
- Short walk to Kennington, Elephant and Castle tubes, Zone 1
- 70 sq metres internal
- Available Nov 28
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £2,123.33 per month (£490.00 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £2,125.00
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished or unfurnished (tenant can decide)
- Available to move in from 23 November, 2016
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 4
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- Pets considered / by arrangement
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: C
If calling, please quote reference: 51691
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-57053419.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5169121112016. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.