|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Reduced on Rightmove:||01 November 2016 (388 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 171537
Property Reference: 171537.
Stunning , bright and well-proportioned 3 double bedroom apartment with beautiful communal gardens located in a purpose built block. The property comprises: master bedroom with en suite bathroom, two further double bedrooms, family bathroom, double reception room, fully fitted kitchen, balcony and access to communal gardens.
The property is conveniently located for the many boutiques, shops and amenities of Hampstead Village, the green open spaces of Hampstead Heath and Hampstead tube station (Northern Line).
Hampstead, with history dating back to the 1700’s, has been a home to Florence Nightingale and Charles Dickens and is currently home to the likes of Brad Pitt, Russell Crowe, Hugh Grant and George Michael, to name a few.
Hampstead High Street, a very popular and fashionable area with shops, bars and restaurants is only 10 minutes walk away.
Paddington Station, with its Express Rail link to Heathrow, is only 3 miles away, Euston railway station and Wembley Stadium Complex are easily reached by Underground (Jubilee or Metropolitan Line).
Nearby attractions include The Freud Museum, Camden Art Centre, Hampstead Heath and village, famous Abbey Road Studios, Lord's Cricket Ground and Museum, Camden Town, London Zoo, Madame Tussaud's Wax Museum and Planetarium.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £2,816.67 per month (£650.00 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £3,900.00
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished or unfurnished (tenant can decide)
- Available to move in from 22 November, 2016
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 6
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- Pets considered / by arrangement
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- No Parking Available
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: D
If calling, please quote reference: 171537
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-57053440.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 17153721112016. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.