|Added on Rightmove:||06 November 2016 (72 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 179758
Full descriptionProperty Reference: 179758.
Lovely double en suite room in a spacious 3 bed bungalow.
* All bills included * Rental period to suit *
Close to Gatwick (with bus links), London and Brighton (40 and 30 mins respectively by train) and local shops (5 mins walk).
Situated in an idyllic, rural location, enjoy your privacy in a relaxed, peaceful environment.
The room overlooks the rear, secluded garden and includes:
- Double bed and IKEA mattress with en suite shower, toilet and basin
- Super fast fibre broadband
- TV point
- Two inbuilt double wardrobes
- Large fridge freezer
- Second fridge
- New cooker
- New washing machine
- Tumble dryer (included in rental price)
- Plenty of allocated cupboard space
The property benefits also from allocated private parking and is a short walk from the local (Ifield Green) village pub and park.
The first month's rent and deposit (equal to one month's rent) is payable in advance following signing of rental contract and inventory.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £775.00 per month (£178.85 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £775.00
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 22 November, 2016
- Minimum tenancy term is 2 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 1
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills Included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
If calling, please quote reference: 179758
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-57053446.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 17975821112016. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.