|Added on Rightmove:||22 November 2016 (519 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 187066
Property Reference: 187066.
Introducing a fantastic, well looked after, 2 Bedroom Terraced property in the sought after area of Horbury village.
The property has been newly decorated throughout with very attractive characteristics including feature walls, a fireplace in the Living Room and separate shower and bath in the Bathroom , with brand new carpets fitted on the hall, stairs and landing along with the master bedroom. The tiled flooring in the Kitchen has also been replaced recently.
The small, low-maintenance garden provides rear access to the property and a tranquil area to dine in during the Summer months.
With 2 very spacious bedrooms (both comfortably fitting a double bed), a great sized living area and kitchen, this property would be ideal for a young family or couple. Solo tenants also welcome. Our ideal tenants will respect this property as their own, keeping it clean and tidy at all times, whilst enjoying all of the great features that this property has to offer.
Gas Safe Certified
Short bus ride to Wakefield Westgate train station - ideal for commuters to Leeds.
This property is available with some furniture and white good, if required, however once these items have come to the end of their useful life, they will not be replaced by the landlord. Please discuss further with the landlord at your viewing.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £570.00 per month (£131.54 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £850.00
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 02 January, 2017
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 4
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- Pets considered / by arrangement
- Smokers considered
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- No Parking Available
- Property has garden access
- Property has fireplace
- EPC Rating: C
If calling, please quote reference: 187066
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-57053530.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 18706621112016. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.