|Added on Rightmove:||22 November 2016 (574 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 187157
Property Reference: 187157.
To rent one bed room 2nd floor flat with full double glazing and all wood floors. Modern style set within a Victorian house. Shower, bath full GCH. Own entrance near to railway station and bus routes. Close walk into local shopping centre.must be over 25 and in full time employment.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £350.00 per month (£80.77 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £250.00
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 04 January, 2017
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- Smokers considered
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- No Garden Access
If calling, please quote reference: 187157
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-57053542.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 18715721112016. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.