|Reduced on Rightmove:||05 January 2017 (291 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 187174
Property Reference: 187174.
***** NO ADMIN FEES**** Luxury two bedroomed second floor apartment at the much sought after development of Park Tower.
Ideally situated for Hartlepool Town Centre, the accommodation comprises briefly:
- Large Entrance hall
- Open plan Living/Dining Room with feature arched window and sea view
- Modern Shaker style Kitchen with integrated Fridge/Freezer, Oven, Hob and Washing Machine
- Two bedrooms
- Large Bathroom
- High ceilings
- Allocated secure underground Parking space
- Security Entrance
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £440.00 per month (£101.54 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £400.00
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 05 January, 2017
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- Pets considered / by arrangement
- Smokers considered
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- No Garden Access
- EPC Rating: C
If calling, please quote reference: 187174
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-57053551.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference 18717421112016. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.