|Added on Rightmove:||22 November 2016 (188 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 42931
Full descriptionProperty Reference: 42931.
A modern 3 bedroom flat in large Victorian mansion on very quiet tree-lined street in sought after N5 post code, Highbury, just two minutes walk from a train station and 5 min walk from underground.
The flat benefits from:
1. Three very large double bedrooms (each bedroom is 15-20m2)
2. separate and large dining area
3. separate kitchen with granite worktop, dishwasher, full size fridge freezer, washer dryer.
4. Bathroom 1 - spacious, modern tiled bathroom
5. Bathroom 2 - spacious, modern, tiled shower room with separate toilet
6. large private garden (25m2)
7. High EPC rating "C" (low fuel costs).
8. Property is soundproofed to building regulation standards.
9. Double glazing throughout.
The flat has central heating. Its is less than one minute walk from Drayton Park station with a direct link to the city (Moorgate) in under 10 minutes. Highbury and Islington (Victoria line) is 10 minute walk and Arsenal (Piccadilly line) is a 5 minute walk. Highbury and Islington is also one stop from Drayton park (ie less than 1 minute) on the overland.
There is a late night Tesco express a 30 second walk away.
The property would suit young professionals, a family. No agent fees - available immediately(bills and council tax are not included).
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £2,730.00 per month (£630.00 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £2,700.00
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 29 November, 2016
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 3
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- No Students
- Pets considered / by arrangement
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- Property has fireplace
- EPC Rating: C
If calling, please quote reference: 42931
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-57053554.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 4293121112016. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.